Home Improvement Projects

Interested in Doing A Home Improvement Project?

  • Click on the unit map to determine the restriction unit your home is governed by

  • Click and review the applicable unit restrictions for your home

  • Submit the completed Project Application form and drop off the application fee at the guardhouse

  • Once your project is approved by ARC and any required road use fee paid, work can begin!

Unit Specific Restrictions